Cohen Highley Lawyers. We're listening...
The right team. Dedicated to your success.
Our law firm services clients throughout Ontario from our head office in London and branch offices in Chatham, Kitchener and Sarnia.
- Cohen Highley is pleased to announce the addition of Benjamin Blay, Kimberly Doucett, Ken Fraser and Laura McKeen to the firm partnership (full details).
- 23rd Anual Cohen Highley Charity Golf Tournament at the Oak Golf Club scheduled for June 3rd, 2015 in support of Community Living London (details).
- Rethink Disabilities Conference (February 11, 2015)
The Powerful new Economy behind Hiring People with a Disability
Joe Hoffer will be doing a presentation at the conference on the subject of What if it Doesn’t Work Out? Disability and the Law: Mitigating risks and fears.
- Cohen Highley was featured in a 'Thank You' video from Community Living London's night of Heroes for their role as sponsors! You can view the video from our News and Announcements page.
- Cohen Highley partner Joe Hoffer has been given a Lifetime Achievement award from the London Property Management Association. The purpose of this award is to recognize someone who has contributed to the success of the LPMA and the residential rental housing industry.
- Cohen Highley’s Licensed Paralegals, Paul Cappa, Emma Sims, Shannon Kiekens, Rachel Henderson and Lindsay Mills, have received the Consumer’s Choice Award as London and Area’s top Paralegal Service Providers!
- The Conference Board of Canada in partnership with the Government of Ontario's Enabling Change Program have released a new resource (Employers' Toolkit: Making Ontario Workplaces Accessible to People With Disabilities) to help employers make their workplaces more inclusive.
Cohen Highley is profiled in this free resource which includes checklists, techniques, links to other resources, case studies (business profiles), and tips for helping businesses implement accessible employment strategies and practices related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Expert legal advice is only the beginning...
Cohen Highley LLP is committed to providing online content that is accessible and useable to all visitors. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility or usability of this site, please complete our AODA Feedback Form or contact our AODA Compliance Officer in accordance with the Feedback Procedure contained on our Commitment to Accessibility page.