Expert legal advice is only the beginning...
Cohen Highley LLP is committed to providing online content that is accessible and useable to all visitors. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility or usability of this site, please complete our AODA Feedback Form or contact our AODA Compliance Officer in accordance with the Feedback Procedure contained on our Commitment to Accessibility page.
- Cohen Highley has been selected to receive the Excellence Canada - Ontario Accessibility Award for 2012. This award recognizes and congratulates organizations that have shown a commitment to providing excellent accessibility initiatives to accommodate people with disabilities.
- 21st Annual Cohen Highley Charity Golf Tournament at the Oaks Golf Course is set for June 5th, 2013 (details). Sponsorship opportunities available.
- The Conference Board of Canada in partnership with the Government of Ontario's EnAbling Change Program have released a new resource (Employers' Toolkit: Making Ontario Workplaces Accessible to People With Disabilities) to help employers make their workplaces more inclusive.
Cohen Highley is profiled in this free resource which includes checklists, techniques, links to other resources, case studies (business profiles), and tips for helping businesses implement accessible employment strategies and practices related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Ministry of Community and Social Services releases new Making Ontario Accessible video (link), featuring Cohen Highley Lawyer Lorin MacDonald.
- Cohen Highley is pleased to announce the regional expansion of our firm in Southwestern Ontario. Our new office in Kitchener-Waterloo opened its doors on September 4, 2012. Our grand opening celebration was captured by SNAP Kitchener/Waterloo.
- Ontario's budget will have a significant impact on the administration of our education infrastructure. Resolving competing legal interests and ensuring compliance requires informed, practical legal counsel. Questions? Concerns? Contact our Education Law lawyers.
Cohen Highley Lawyers. We're Listening...