Expert legal advice is only the beginning...
Cohen Highley LLP is committed to providing online content that is accessible and useable to all visitors. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility or usability of this site, please complete our AODA Feedback Form or contact our AODA Compliance Officer in accordance with the Feedback Procedure contained on our Commitment to Accessibility page.
- Cohen Highley was featured in a 'Thank You' video from Community Living London's night of Heroes for their role as sponsors! You can view the video from our News and Announcements page.
- Cohen Highley welcomes Gemma Charlton as their newest associate lawyer.
- Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and golfers, our 22nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament was another fabulous success. We are truly grateful for the support received.
- Cohen Highley partner Joe Hoffer has been given a Lifetime Achievement award from the London Property Management Association. The purpose of this award is to recognize someone who has contributed to the success of the LPMA and the residential rental housing industry.
- Cohen Highley’s Licensed Paralegals, Paul Cappa, Emma Sims, Shannon Kiekens, Rachel Henderson and Lindsay Mills, have received the Consumer’s Choice Award as London and Area’s top Paralegal Service Providers!
- Cohen Highley wins Accessibility Award! Cohen Highley LLP was presented with the Ontario Leader in Accessible Employment Award at the Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s Business Achievement Awards Gala in Toronto, Nov. 20, 2013. Sponsored by the Government of Ontario, this award is given to an innovative business that has shown leadership by creating an accessible work environment; values the contribution of persons with disabilities; and promotes the development of an inclusive workplace culture for all. We are grateful to the Chamber and to the Province for this recognition.
- The Conference Board of Canada in partnership with the Government of Ontario's Enabling Change Program have released a new resource (Employers' Toolkit: Making Ontario Workplaces Accessible to People With Disabilities) to help employers make their workplaces more inclusive.
Cohen Highley is profiled in this free resource which includes checklists, techniques, links to other resources, case studies (business profiles), and tips for helping businesses implement accessible employment strategies and practices related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Cohen Highley Lawyers. We're Listening...