Expert legal advice is only the beginning...
Cohen Highley LLP is committed to providing online content that is accessible and useable to all visitors. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility or usability of this site, please complete our AODA Feedback Form or contact our AODA Compliance Officer in accordance with the Feedback Procedure contained on our Commitment to Accessibility page.
- Cohen Highley's Annual Charity Golf Tournament scheduled for June 4th, 2014.
- Cohen Highley partner Joe Hoffer has been given a Lifetime Achievement award from the London Property Management Association. The purpose of this award is to recognize someone who has contributed to the success of the LPMA and the residential rental housing industry.
- Cohen Highley’s Licensed Paralegals, Paul Cappa, Emma Sims, Shannon Kiekens, Rachel Henderson and Lindsay Mills, will receive the Consumer’s Choice Award as London and Area’s top Paralegal Service Providers at a ceremony in January, 2014!!
- Cohen Highley wins Accessibility Award! Cohen Highley LLP was presented with the Ontario Leader in Accessible Employment Award at the Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s Business Achievement Awards Gala in Toronto, Nov. 20, 2013. Sponsored by the Government of Ontario, this award is given to an innovative business that has shown leadership by creating an accessible work environment; values the contribution of persons with disabilities; and promotes the development of an inclusive workplace culture for all. We are grateful to the Chamber and to the Province for this recognition.
- The Conference Board of Canada in partnership with the Government of Ontario's Enabling Change Program have released a new resource (Employers' Toolkit: Making Ontario Workplaces Accessible to People With Disabilities) to help employers make their workplaces more inclusive.
Cohen Highley is profiled in this free resource which includes checklists, techniques, links to other resources, case studies (business profiles), and tips for helping businesses implement accessible employment strategies and practices related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Cohen Highley Lawyers. We're Listening...